Welcome to our COVID-19 resource hub.
The “knowing the facts” section covers:
- Key facts from the World Health Organization
- Countering misinformation
- Guidance for churches
- Preventing the spread of COVID-19 in crowded settlements
- What is COVID-19 / Coronavirus?
- What is a virus?
The “how the Church can respond” section covers:
- Spiritual and theological resources
- Supporting community preparedness
- Supporting people living in lockdown
- Church and community engagement
- Sustaining hope and care for the most vulnerable
- Building a more connected, resilient and compassionate society for the future
- Examples of resources from around the Communion
- Other resource hubs on faith-based responses to COVID-19
This is a living resource, which is under development and being updated as the situation evolves.
Please provide us with your own contributions where requested.
And please let us know if there are other areas you need covering: email@example.com