The Episcopal Church of the Sudan
- To create awareness of the current soil erosion and degradation problem with the aim to promote integrated environmental conservation measures for increase food production and security.
- To train the people on environmental conservation and its importance.
- To explore environmentally friendly alternative farming techniques (e.g. organic farming, stoves that use less charcoal and firewood, etc).
- To establish tree nurseries for reforestation and protection of water sources.
- To distribute seedlings to the planting areas.
- To conduct seminars to sensitize the society all zones of Pacong Diocese.
- To establish 30 tree nursery centers near the river.
- To train 30 trainers on alternative technology.
- To plant almost 3 million trees in the area of the Diocese.
- Formation of 30 tree nurseries in centers in 5 zones of the diocese.
- People with added knowledge in environmental conservation.
- People that preserve the environment by planting at least 10 trees per person each year for tree years.
- Local government that is protecting the environment by by-laws and education to the people.
- Planting of 3 million trees in open spaces and in water sources in zones of the diocese.
- Increased bee keeping, and consequently increased honey production.
- Reduced use of chemical as pesticides in farming activities.
- Increased use of energy saving stoves.
- No or reduced grazing in reserve areas.
- A sustainable three nursery and environmental conservation in Pacong