The Church in the Province of the West Indies
– Increasing knowledge and skills of teachers on how to deliver age appropriate information to and conduct life skills sessions with their students.
– Promoting school environments which promote non-discriminatory practices among students, teachers and staff.
– Increasing the availability of information on HIV and AIDS including the availability of services, care and support.
– Increasing student’s knowledge of HIV and AIDS and increasing the number of students with the necessary life skills to prevent HIV infection.
– Increasing parents’ knowledge of HIV and AIDS and an increasing the number of parents displaying positive attitudes towards persons living with HIV and AIDS.