The Anglican Church of Tanzania
• To train Nurses who will be able to provide quality nursing care to patients within and outside the Muheza Designated District Hospital (DDH)
• To foster the fellowship of all Christians on the students and welcome opportunities for sharing Christian witness to other staff and students.
• Training of nurses
• Monitoring and evaluation of all curriculum implementation
• Conducting Medical researches.
• Conducting health education.
• Community and school health education programs.
• Encourage worshiping
• Skilled and competent nurses
• Quality nursing services.
• A health Tanzanian population
• A well stipulated and strong growing Church